Back from Ohio...

I'm just back from a week at the Crow Timber Frame Barn in Baltimore, Ohio, and a long weekend with my brother, Andrew, and his wife, Jennifer, in Columbus, Ohio.  I'm exhausted, exhilarated, inspired and up to my knees in dirty laundry.  What a week!

I was taking "Sets & Variables, Part III" from Nancy Crow.  We worked on two pieces, the first of which I will post a picture of later and the second, which I didn't get close to finishing, is here:


This is approximately 1/4 of the quilt I have planned.  It will be approximately 6' x 8' if all goes as planned.

After a wonderful week at the Barn, I spent 4 days with my baby brother and his wife.  We had a wonderful time playing bridge and watching the Cleveland Browns play.  Alas, donning our Browns shirts, hats and earrings didn't inspire the Browns to win the game.  But it was fun anyway.


It was a fabulous trip, but I'm glad to be home.  And ready to get to work -- after I finish the laundry.....

Comments

Jaye said…
Glad you are back! Can't wait to see the final of the new HUGE quilt!!!!