studioQ Meeting and the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo, Fort Worth

Besides working on Tuning Fork #13, I've been busy with studioQ (the local Fort Worth fiber group) and SAQA events.

studioQ met at Bethany's.  She showed us a wonderful discharge technique using Ritz color remover, and of course, we all shared our recent work.  Except me.  My current piece in in 100s of pieces on the design wall...
A piece by Kay shown during studioQ
I manned the SAQA booth during the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo, a new show in Fort Worth.  SAQA had two traveling exhibits at the show, the "Deux" quilts and a show by the members of the Georgia/South Carolina region.
SAQA booth.  We had to drape quilts over the pole since we couldn't pin

The "Georgialina" quilt exhibit
I was assisted by two SAQA members, Jay and Kerri.  Thanks, guys! 
Jay and I

Comments