Form, Not Function

Tuning Fork #6 has won the "Award of Excellence" presented by the River City Fiber Artists at Form, Not Function: Quilt Art at the Carnegie in New Albany, Indiana.
I am very honored to have the opportunity to show my work at this prestigious show, and overwhelmed by the award.   The 25 pieces in the show are fabulous!

If you get a chance, go see the show!  I was unable to go to the opening last night (and I really wish I had been there!), but I'll be there before the show closes.

Comments

Congratulations, Heather, how terrific!
Donna Keating said…
Congrats! More awards to come I'm sure.
Unknown said…
Congratulations, Heather! Great to see your work out there. Have a great time the Barn. Wish I could be there.
jeifner said…
That's wonderful! I wish I were any where near there to see the quota in person. I quite love your tuning fork quilts.
Norma Schlager said…
Congratulations on this big win. I love the quilt.
quilthexle said…
WOW - I just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm soooo glad I did !! Your work is marvellous, I'll be back for sure ;-))