Our second exercise was to make a quilt in three formats: rectangular, square and circular. Although I used three completely different backgrounds, I tied the series together with the use of small squares and rectangles and by doing some stamping in the backgrounds to echo the wonky squares. I had carved the wonky cross hatch stamp earlier in the week.
I did find that the circular format was hard to work with.
I've been working on my final quilt for the class. It's up on my design wall, and just isn't quite what I wanted it to be. I asked Liz yesterday for some feedback/suggestions, and she gave me several very good ideas. So time to get back to work!