I just received notice that "String Theory" has been accepted into Quilt Visions 2014: the Sky's the Limit. I am beyond thrilled!
|Tuning Fork #6|
Checklist for the month:
- Started a Master Class with Lisa Call. Lisa is a wonderful artist and a terrific teacher, and I'm hoping that her guidance will help push me to the next level as a quilt artist.
- Lost 7 pounds. Feeling great, though I have a long way to go.
- Won three ribbons at the Dallas Quilt Celebration.
- Received notice that three of my quilts were accepted into the DAFA show, "The Fine Art of Fiber"
- Played some really good bridge
- Saw some friends I hadn't seen in a while, and spent time with some of my favorite people
- Made significant progress on the "Monster" aka "Tuning Fork #13". Fingers crossed, the top may be finished by Friday. And I don't hate it anymore.
- Had a FABULOUS St. Patrick's Day!
Not that February was any slouch of a month. It was pretty darn good, ending with my acceptance letter from the American Quilter's Society show in Paducah. Tuning Fork #12 will be heading to Kentucky next week!
|Tuning Fork #12|