Monday, April 8, 2013

It's a Beautiful Monday Morning!

Why am I so cheerful this morning?  After all it is Monday.  And here in Texas it is still very early in the morning.  But I woke up this morning bursting with happiness, and ready to leap out of bed and get back to work on Tuning Fork 12.

You see, Brian spent the weekend at a geological society meeting.  And I spent every moment in my studio.  Well, ok, not every moment, but at least some lovely long hours.  And Tuning Fork 12 is coming along, I think, very well.

Tuning Fork 12 in progress
Can't wait to get back up there today.  One more cup of coffee and I think I'm ready to go.....

See more great Monday design Walls at Judy's Patchwork Place.

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Now this is a neat looking quilt. I don't think I've seen the design before but love it!!

Quilt or Dye said...

Heather, you just keep blowing me away with your designs!

Sherri D said...

Very cool design! I envy you, your extra time in the studio! Right after I posted to my blog on Friday, we left town. We're back now and my studio is calling to me but I won't be back in it till the end of the week. Waaaaa. I love how the colors pop in your quilt though!

Cathy Perlmutter said...

Those colors! I'm in bliss! Can't wait to see it done!

Kathy S. said...

Your quilts are so modern and GORGEOUS! I love your designs.

ratama said...

I'm curious to see how the finished quilt will look like.

Lori said...

Heather---you are an ARTIST!! I always admire people who have artistic talent! Where does your FIL live--does he take Amtrak?? You live with Cat in a Hat?

PS--I'll hurry up and post this--the lights are flickering again. No power for two hours earlier--ice/sleet/snow wind here. ugh

Mary Ann Littlejohn said...

I love what you are doing with tuning forks. It is a great design element.

Sign up for my studio newsletter