Creative Cronies meeting


My fiber art group (The Creative Cronies) met yesterday at Jay's house. Ann had finished her part of the quilt we have been working on as a group. Isn't it cool? I get to quilt it, and Beth will embellish it, and then we'll hang it in the Trinity Valley Quilt Guild Show September 18th - 21st.
We are going to have lots of art quilts at the show. One of our group goals was for each member to enter at least one art quilt, and several of us have entered 6 or more. I can't wait to see them all hanging together!

Comments

Stitchwhiz said…
Cool quilt I can't wait to see all the art quilts at the show.

Heather, guess what the FW sectional bridge tourney is at the Amon Carter same time as the quilt show. My hubby Kim will be playing and my younger boy Matt will be caddying. Will you be able to do both that weekend:-)