Cape Cod Vacation

Brian and I got back last night from Cape Cod. We had a wonderful week visiting my father-in-law at his summer home. Brian's brother, Bruce, was with us for part of the week.

Pop sent me a few pictures. I haven't found our camera yet -- it was in Brian's briefcase and I think he took it to work this morning.

Brian and I walking on Nauset Beach:

Bruce near Highland Light:

Highland Light:

Pop wading in the mud flats at First Encounter Beach:

It was a wonderful trip, with wonderful weather. More pictures tomorrow!

Comments

Vivien Zepf said…
What a nice vacation! Hope your camera turns up.
Vivien Zepf said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
I am planning a vacation in Cape Cod over the summer and was looking into stuff to do. I've heard that the seafood is some of the best in the country, so I'm looking forward to dining out, but what would you suggest to do during the day with the family?
Heather Pregger said…
The seafood is fabulous. And there is lots to do during the day -- we love Coast Guard Beach on the ocean side in Eastham, First Encounter Beach on the. Bay side in Eastham, Duck Harbor north of Wellfleet, Chatham Beach in ChathAm (lots of seals there). We love to shop in Wellfleet and Provincetown. You can take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard for the day. You can also take a whale watching boat out of either Dennis or Provincetown.