Busy week but nothing to show...

Last week was tremendously busy. Mostly I quilted for others -- I have quite a few customer quilts to do right now. I managed to do a little knitting, mostly in the evenings, but haven't had time in the studio to work on my own stuff.

This week looks just as bad. We have quilt guild meeting this week, and as VP I'm in charge of picking up the speaker at the airport, lodging her and being her general chauffeur and dogsbody. So I'll quilt today and tomorrow (and hopefully finish at least one more client quilt), pick up the speaker Wednesday, hostess her through Friday, and take her to the airport Friday evening. And then Brian and I leave for a mini-break in Colorado on Saturday.

Our guild speaker this month is Katie Pasquini Masopust. She will be teaching a composition workshop on Thursday and lecturing at the guild on Friday. I admire her work, and I'm looking forward to her visit. I've had a lot of fun this year getting to know our speakers. Every single one has been delightful!

To make life even more complicated, I have signed up for two online courses. Silk Fusion with Sue Bleiweiss and Textured Surfaces with Carol McFee and Lynda Monk. I will make time for these classes somehow. I will!

Comments