The Week That Was...

I was busy and productive last week. Not only did we exchange our "Bridesmades" quilts, I managed to spend some time in the studio, to play bridge and to shop for supplies for a class I am taking at the Nancy Crow Timber Barn in April.

I finished Block Study #8. Constructed of red kimono silk and commercial prints and batiks:

A closeup of the quilting:

I quilted this for Kay. Love the Texas fabrics!

A closeup of a few of the wonderful Texas prints:

And the lady banks rose has burst into bloom!

Brian and I spent the weekend in the garden, weeding and re-mulching the beds, planting a few new things, putting things in pots. The weather was beautiful!

Today I was hoping to have a fabric painting day, but the wind is pretty ferocious. I may have to dye instead (I don't need to lay out the dyed fabric to dry, so I can do it entirely indoors). Either way, sure to be fun!

Comments