More pictures from Nova Scotia

One day I went whale watching. We actually saw at least a dozen minke whales, most of them in a pod feeding a few miles outside Halifax Harbour. They were so close that you could hear them blowing water from their spouts. It was fabulous.

But not good for taking photographs. This is the best one I took. It's a whale, honest!

I took the Harbour Hopper tour my first day in Halifax. It drives around city streets, and then motors into the harbour. A fun introduction to the city:

Brian and I spent a day at Cape Split on the Bay of Fundy. It was cold and misty, and the tide was out. It was eerily beautiful:

Halifax from the sea:

Brian at Grand Pre, at the Acadian museum. A beautiful place with a very sad history:

Comments

Fannie said…
Lucky you! Thanks for sharing.