Life is good!

It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm watching the Astros-Cubs game. My 'Stros are winning, and that's just one of the the things I'm thankful for today.

1. Charlie is doing well. Not too happy about being confined to the downstairs bathroom, but he's recovering nicely.

2. Red tulips in the living room. I love red tulips.

3. Flowers in the backyard. I took this shot of the garden around the back patio before the rain started. Everything is green and lush!

4. Rain. It has rained steadily since Friday night. We've gotten several inches (but the rain gauge is clogged with pollen and not registering. I'm basing my estimate on the official DFW airport report).

5. Sticks 12. The pieces of this quilt have been on my design wall for a month, maybe longer. I finally got it pieced together this afternoon. I'm ready to move on to something else!

Comments

Jaye said…
Love your new sticks! That is a bit different design...and am glad to hear Charlie is doing better. I didn't know that raccoons were so vicious!
Heather Pregger said…
Thanks, Jay. It is growing on me. It was up on the wall for so long I couldn't stand to look at it any longer, so I put it together just to get "rid" of it. But looking at it this morning, I think it's ok.