Playing Catch-up

It's a new year, and I'm still trying to get caught up with the old one. What have I been doing?

October: Less than one week after getting home from the Crow Barn, Brian and I went to Maryland to visit his brother, Bruce. We enjoyed his new home, visited the Black Walnut Point Inn, hiked, and visited Alexandria. Wonderful!





Boomer was glad to see us when we got home:

I almost immediately took off for International Quilt Festival in Houston, where two of my quilts were displayed in the SAQA booth:

Note: one is directly over my head and one is to the left of me in the picture.

Early November is fall here in Fort Worth, so when I got home I thought I would visit the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens' Japanese garden. It was too early for the Japanese maples to show color, but I came within two feet of this great blue heron:

Comments