A new shibori top and another quilt in the figure exercise

I only got to spend 2 days in the studio this week, but I managed to get a few things done.

First, I found a partially assembled shibori quilt top in my "needs work" pile.  I rearranged it a bit and now I think it is ready for quilting:
 I also finished another small top (this one is 20" x 38") in the figure exercise.  Boy, I fell right back into my comfort zone on this one.  I'm not sure I created good secondary figures in this one, but I had fun making it.  I love lines!
Next week I'm going to tackle the "to be quilted" pile.  Let's see how many I can get done!

I'm linking this post to Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Friday and Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday.  Go see all the wonderful work there!

Comments

They're both absolutely great works of art! I am enjoying them!
Sylvia said…
I like the figure piece! Good luck with the quilting pile.