I've been deep in the summer doldrums. It seems to have been months since I've done any quality work in my studio. So this week, I decided that I would finish several quilts that have been languishing in the top pile. And actually, several of them (full disclosure: all of them) need to be ready for my local guild show in October. Time to get cracking!
First, I needed to make and quilt two small quilts to be donated to the guild auction:
|2 auction quilts, each approximately 13" x 18"|
|ModLogs, 33" x 43"|
And, finally, Ruins #3. I finished this top in May:
|Ruins #3, 45" x 65"|
Now, after I've bound all of these, perhaps I'll feel like making something new. I have an idea for a new Tuning Fork....