The Best of the Biennial

Best of the Biennial

April 8 - 29, 2016

Reception: April 8, 2016; 6 - 9pm 

A selection of the best works from the Biennial, including 
The People's Choice and Artists' Choice. 

Subdivisions #9

Every two years, the Fort Worth Community Arts Center (FWCAC) invites North Texas artists to submit art, any media, to a large community exhibition.  There are no jurors, and each artist can show only one piece.  275 pieces were hung in what turned out to be a very exciting show.  It ended last night, and I fully intended to pick up my piece tomorrow morning.

I just received a phone calling informing me that Sub #9 is one of a small number of pieces chosen to hang in a new exhibit, "The Best of the Biennial."  Pieces were selected from the Biennial exhibit by viewers, by artists and by members of the FWCAC.  I am so honored!

Comments

I can see why...this is a stunning piece. Congratulation.
Vivien Zepf said…
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. This is well deserved.