I Love studioQ!

studioQ, my fiber group, met yesterday for a lovely Christmas lunch.  I'm sure you've heard me go on about studioQ before.  But let me say once again, I love this group!  They are talented and supportive, and they spur me on to do my best work every month.  I don't know what I'd do without them.

Before lunch, we had show and tell.  Wendy showed her newest piece based on ancient forms of writing.
Technically, the Albers challenge piece isn't due until the January meeting.  But I knew that there are several members of this group who wouldn't be able to wait until then.  So I threw mine in my bag, just in case.  And I was right!

Here is the inspiration piece for January, by Josef Albers:
And here are a few interpretations.  Several of them are mine, but Jay and Rhonda also showed pieces.
Lunch was the main object of our meeting.  And we all enjoyed it thoroughly!
Kay, Wendy and Diana
Jay and Tina

Comments