I'm Participating in a Blog Hop this week!

Alida at Tweety Loves Quilting is hosting a blog hop, starting tomorrow.  I was asked to participate, and since I LOVE to create pieces inspired by existing art, I said "of course!"  My post is scheduled for Tuesday.

Alida explained it beautifully on her blog, so I've copied it here:

"Every quilted project is a unique piece of art, full of love, creativity and inspiration.

However, have you ever thought about how "traditional" art could be reinterpreted in a quilted piece?
(by "traditional" I mean anything that a non-quilter will label as art, like paintings, drawings, sculptures, architecture from all countries and all time periods).

To explore the endless possibilities of art-inspired quilted pieces I decided to organize another edition of this Blog Hop!

This edition has a special theme...

MOTHER EARTH!

Our amazing artists can pick can pick an inspiration piece that shows a landscape, plants and flowers, animals, the universe or humans...  how they include or interpret the theme is completely up to them!! I am sure we will be amazed and moved by the pieces from this hop!

This is the current schedule: look how many AMAZING artists are going to join!!

Monday, October 9th, 2017

Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 

Thursday, October 12th, 2017 

Friday, October 13th, 2017 

See you at the Hop!

Comments