Wow! Actual Quilt Content Today!

I had a really productive day yesterday.  I managed to quilt four quilt tops.  OK, I'll confess, they are all pretty small.  But I am thrilled to have them done.

The first two are quilts I made on Denman Island, BC, last September.  I am very pleased with both of them.  The first is Denman Island Rhythm, 24" x 36":
This is Buckley Bay Blues, 13" x 30":
The next piece is one of my NTAQ challenge quilts, based on the work of Takashi Murakami.  You can read about the challenge here.  This is tentatively called Tentacles, 20" x 21":
 The last is Fuego (Tuning Fork #55), 12" x 12".  It will be mounted on canvas:
I am now one third of the way to my goal of quilting twelve quilts before I allow myself to piece another one.  Hooray!

Comments

Julierose said…
Oh they are all so beautiful--you make some amazing works...I especially like the blue one...--those deep, dark spaces--they make you want to fall right into it...hugs, Julierose
Vera Holmgren said…
They are sp beautiful, I think Fuego is my favorite. The bright red towards the dark.
Maria Shell said…
Love the Denman Island qults! So beautiful.