The stack of unquilted tops....

...has turned into a stack of finished quilts.  Well, I still have to hand sew the facings, sleeves and labels to the backs of each quilt, but that is a pleasant after-dinner task.

Since Saturday, I have quilted eight quilts.  I'm tired and sore, but oh-so-happy to have the stack of unquilted tops vanquished.

So, here they are, in no particular order.

Manhattan (named by Nikki Mahaffey), 25"w x 37"h:
Color Me Improv, 33"w x 27"h:
 Untitled (any suggestions?  Nothing is coming to mind), 39"w  x 29"h:
 Red Sea, 14"w x 16"h:
 Underground, 18"w x 27"h:
A Piece of the Action, 20"w x 28"h:
 Dancing, 26"w x 12"h:
 Behind the Screen, 18"w x 25"h:
I have certainly been in a red mood, haven't I?  I think I'll go piece something blue.

Comments

Kris said…
Wow just wow! I love them all and can't believe you did them all so quickly.